Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Ding Dong the Bitch is Gone & Other Updates

Despite lots of rumors the past week or so it has been confirmed that David Cook and Kimberly Caldwell broke up. Funny how her publicist or whatever confimed the new today, the day of the Idol premiere. Their relationship aka her using him for the spotlight lasted from the Idol Season 7 finale til the start of Season 8 almost exactly. Ugh I never liked her, I'm glad Cook's done with her. Now he came move onto a nice non-celebrity Yankee girl like me!

My other big update is that I FINALLY ordered cable and internet. I went for a little over 6 months without it. Well I had "borrowed" internet until around Thanksgiving. Not having cable really wasn't such a big deal. I watched a few shows on the internet, plus tons of things on youtube. Without TV I definately read A LOT more, talked on the phone more, watched movies and tv seasons etc. However as of next Friday I will be a fully loaded with cable and internet. Plus I was able to get a deal too...low prices for 12months instead of the advertised 6 months.

No comments: