Friday, May 1, 2009

Friday Five

1. I had to get my car serviced this week after a light came on a few weeks ago and I brought it to Toyota and they said they needed to order a part. So this week I took it in and feared how much it was going to cost me. Turns out it cost TOYOTA! My $924 repair was covered by was warranty...how awesome is that.

2. Going to a wine festival today after work with my friend Michelle. I do miss the Wichita Falls wine festival...good times.

3. I ordered faculty/staff season football tickets this week - let's hope I get a pair - I think my chances are good since we aren't expecting a great season.

4. WTF Private Practice...too many cliff hangers on your season finale yesterday. Total bullsh*t

5. I have been busy filming and editing a video to be played at an out of state student session at orientation - it reminds me of the rush to finish the "Wish I had known" video before training at the Q...tear.

BONUS: DAVID COOK CONCERT ON MONDAY...I CAN'T EVEN HANDLE IT. My HEART RATE JUST ABOUT DOUBLED JUST TYPING THAT.

No comments: