1. Boyfriend: Many of you may have seen this on Facebook already, but just wanted to mention it here. I have a boyfriend. He's really awesome. It's all still very new and young. I'm very happy and I'm sure I'll talk about him here at some point in the future.
2. Auburn Football: Unless you are living under a rock than you probably know Auburn is having an AMAZING football season (even if there was scandal surrounding it). We are 12-0 after coming from a 21 point defecit to beat Alabama AT Tuscaloosa. Unreal. Tomorrow we face the 'Cocks of South Carolina in the SEC Championship. If we win the game then we are headed to Arizona for the BCS game in January. We are currently ranked #1 in the BCS polls. It's great to be an Auburn Tiger!
3. Staycation: I spent Thanksgiving break here and it was stellar. I got to sleep, clean, unwind etc. Some highlights including hiking through Chewacla State Park, running in a Thanksgiving morning Turkey Trop 3 mile race, attending an Orphan Friendsgiving dinner, hanging out with the boyfriend and like I mentioned watched the Iron Bowl.
4. Winter Break Plans: I really enjoyed my time here for Thanksgiving, but I am looking forward to being in New York for Christmas. I WAS going to drive, but between a friend's wedding down here and my plans to be in Nashville on New Years, flying was a better option. Plus my mom really prefered that I fly and she is paying for my flights. So I'll be in New York 12/20-29. I'm excited to see people, run on the boardwalk by the beach, to NYC, and maybe even play in some snow!
5. NKOTBSB: So I'm REALLY considering getting tickers to the New Kids on the Block/Backstreet Boys joint Tour this summer. What a Teeny Bopper Dream. Stupid Kevin in BSB needs to take off his cool kid hat and rejoin BSB. I mean all of NKOTB is EASILY older than him. I'm sure he could use the money!