Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Love you Daddy 4.25.49-11.18.07

Yesterday marked 1 year since my dad passed away. It was a hard day, but I think the night before was harder because it was the last time I could be like..."1 year ago my dad was alive." I had a busy day at work so I was able to keep my mind from only thinking about him. Plus when I got home from work my David Cook CD was waiting for me in the mail - so that was a nice release. Thanks for those who shared kind words with me yesterday or send along thoughts and prayers.

Oh and my sister got a little memorial tattoo yesterday - which is awesome since I have one, but I was surprised she got a tattoo. I thought if she didn't pierce or tattoo is college she wasn't gonna, but she proved me wrong. Her tat is sweet and part of an inside joke between me, her and my dad. I can't wait to see it in person.

No comments: