Wednesday, December 16, 2009

12 Days of Christmas Auburn Style

My friend wrote a Los Angeles version in his blog, so I was inspired to write an Auburn one.

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me...

1 Empty ballroom


On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me...

2 Lane highways


On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me...

3 Chick-fil-a's in town


On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...

4 Haley quadrants


On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...

5 Pairs of SHORT shorts on guys or Nike running shorts on girls


On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...

6 Dollar potatoes from McAllisters


On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me...

7 Fratty pledges with terrible bangs


On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...

8 Sessions of Camp War Eagle


On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...

9 Minute walk to my car from my office


On the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...

10 Dollar cover at Supper Club


On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me...

11 Vera Bradley prints


On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...

12 Regular season Auburn football games


*Editor's note - I'm still looking for better shorts picture with hopefully 5 people in shorts and also a picture of 7 fratty guys in gameday suits and ties. If you find some send them my way.

Speaking Christmas Auburn Style check out this...
http://www.vimeo.com/8212552

No comments: