Thursday, December 17, 2009

Fast Forward

How is it already Christmas? Seriously?!? I haven't even blogged much about Thanksgiving break and now I'm getting read to head back out of town this weekend for 2+ weeks. Craziness!

Thanksgiving was lots of fun between Downtown Baltimore, Little Havana, New Moon, Piercings, Car rides, lots of Dunkin Donuts Iced Coffee, Thanksgiving Eve festivities, seeing my fabulous "Yankee" friends", watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade (I did't go, but I intend to soon), Iron Bowl in NYC, good pizza, QU Ice Hockey Game, Side Street, and Downtown Stamford to name a few.

The past few weeks have been a blur since I've been back: Christmas parties, AU Singers show, seeing a fantastic student production of "Five Women Wearing the Same Dress", hellos and goodbyes, being crafty, getting my hair did, Christmas shopping, What the Fox?! improv and lots of Christmas movies.

Saturday I leave for my roadtrip home. I'm driving Auburn to Charlotte and spending the night, then Charlotte to Baltimore and spending the night, followed by arriving to New York Monday afternoon. I have lots of ipod playlists made, planning a lot of phone calling and even getting an audiobook to listen to. Should be fun.

Sorry I have been ignoring my blog a little bit, I get distracted by shiny, new things like my tumblr! ::cough http://jjenniac.tumblr.com/ cough:: I promise the last few weeks really haven't been that exciting either, but I'm sure between Christmas break and the start of '010 (oh-ten as I've taken to calling it) I will have plenty to write about.

No comments: