Monday, May 4, 2009

The Show Must Go On

I am in complete disbelief, but David Cook isn't cancelling tonight's show. I assumed he would and then when I didn't see any updates on his website or the venue's site I started to look into more and all the fan pages were saying how it was still on and someone saw him at the Atlanta Airport. I kept trying to call the venue and kept getting busy signals, but it finally went through a recording was playing saying that tonight's David Cook show IS STILL HAPPENING. Shock. I am shocked, but excited. Maybe the show will be therapeutic for him, wow tonight is going to be memorable.

I had a post about this weekend that I was working on when I got through to the venue so you will have to wait for that til tomorrow as well as a full concert update that I'm sure I'll have by Wednesday.

No comments: