Friday, June 11, 2010

Hybrid

I have mentioned on here I am fan of rocker type guys. Tattoos, musical, artsy, etc. Well I also have come to realize there is another type of guy that has really piqued my interest. Athletic/outdoorsy. I have really enjoyed being more active and I was looking a listing of fitness activities and there are so many I'd like to try:

Kayaking
Kickboxing
Golf
Handball
Mountain Biking
Paintball
Paragliding
Snowmobiling
Rowing
Adventure Racing
Snorkeling
Whitewater Rafting

I really don't have a lot of friends that do stuff like that and how fun would that stuff be to do on a date with a boy who does that stuff. I'm extremely adventurous and competitive; I'd be totally game to do that kind of stuff.

I was telling my friend Christina who lives in Idaho all of this and she says: "Seriously, why don't you live here. NW boys are all about that hybrid. it's hot."

I mean come ON how hot would like Kayaking be with a dude with tattoo sleeves and a lip ring. So if you know anyone who fits the bill of rocker/outdoorsy hybrid send them my way!

No comments: