Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Vacation Hangover

Too much of a good thing can give you a headache, even a vacation.

Break was interesting - I laughed, I cried, I slept, I kissed, I drank - some more than others!

I saw friends, I saw family, I went to NYC, Hamden and Baltimore.

There was a lot of great things that happened over break and a lot of not so great things that happened, but I think all in all the good outweighed the bad.

Because so much happened instead of telling you what I did I will leave you a list of things associated with my break:

snow
burnt finger
Rockefeller Tree
improv show
cabin fever
family drama
8th grade mini reunion
dog antlers
wake
shady people
Dunkin Donuts iced coffee
pedestrian
Colleen & Irene to the rescue
Alcoholiday
Surprise appearances
Car antics
Tranny Fierceness
CSI Miami
New York Bagels
6 hour roadtrip to Baltimore
Comped dinner
Saki Bombs
Driving an hour to find a gym
Open bar
Beer pong
Midnight kisses
Blackouts
Lost beloved QU hoodie
Spooning
Being lost in the living room
Freezing
Looking through pictures the morning after
Movie marathon
Papa Johns for lunch and dinner
12 hour comas
GPS walking
Inner Harbor
80s music videos
Missed flight
No Little Havana
Cowboy scramble
Caution lights
Recovery Sunday
Going to work Monday feeling like I got hit by a truck

Those of you who need no explaination of the list because you were there or heard all about it - I love you like whoa. Those of you who want to be clued in about certain parts of the list let me know.

I'll give you a more recent update about these past few days perhaps tomorrow.

1 comment:

Star said...

Update immediately. Thanks.