Wednesday, March 4, 2009

2 Cents

I basically was in a coma-like state yesterday when I got home so hopefully I can blog about this weekend tonight or tomorrow.

HOWEVER while I was in a coma on my couch I was flipping through Entertainment Weekly and came across 2 things I thought I'd sharing you with all - my adoring audience haha.

This quote was featured with the soundbites from this week from the show Chuck in which a character was spying on his girlfriend - "Dude it's not stalking. It's caring enough about someone to learn things about them they won't tell you themselves."

Umm that quote just about made my life.

The second thing was featured as Number 1 on Entertainment Weekly's "Must List" of the week...David Cook and Carrie Underwood's duet from Disney's Idol Experience Attraction opening. They did a duet of Fleetwood Mac's "Go your own way" and it is FANTASTIC - I wish it was on itunes. Check it out below.

No comments: