Friday, June 5, 2009

Sleep to Dream

Last night/this morning I woke up thinking that my alarm was about to go off (I don't know about you, but I tend to wake up like 5 minutes before my alarm goes off which drives me crazy because it deprives me of those precious 5 minutes of sleep) well it turns out it was 4:45am. I went to the bathroom and drank some water all the while thinking that I love "winning the sleep lottery." I seriously felt like I had slept about 7 or 8 hours only to discover that I got another 2 hours of sleep. Glorious. So whem my alaram DID go off this morning I popped out of bed like a poptart (5 points to anyone who know what is a reference from...sister if you don't get it right I will be disappointed).

Well the other night I also had a super random dream. I dreamt I met David Cook (who was really short in my dream) and Neil his guitarist (who was really tall in my dream) at like a random 7-11 and they were so awesome, David was really hot despite being disappointly short and he liek whispered that he loved me in my eat.Then after I met him I was so excited that I couldnt find my way home...like kept getting lost and having to try and ask for directions. I got mad because I was like OMG I just met David and he was so cute and funny and now I can't find my way home to tell everyone. I think I woke up before I ever made it home.

I very excited to sleep a solid 12-14 hours tonight - I have an interesting day ahead of me tomorrow, but you will have to just wait and see!

No comments: