Monday, July 20, 2009

3 years wow

Can it really be 3 years since this http://campwareagle.blogspot.com/2006/07/closing-time.html

Yup, three years ago today was what I thought would be my last day working at Auburn University. Well as it turns out that wasn't the case. 2006 was such a great and memorable summer. As much as that feels like yesterday, it also could have been a lifetime ago. I have grown and changed so much in these past few years that sometimes I don't recognize myself - some times for better, sometime for worse - but that's all a part of growing up I suppose. I'm thankful to have the words of my former self to look back on and try to remember what it was like to be 22 going on 23. At the same time I'm very curious about what my world will be like in another 3 years. The past is written, but the future awaits...

No comments: