Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Addicted

Hi my name is Jenniac and I'm a Dave-aholic.

So this morning I was already have heart palpitations at the thought that I will be seeing my David Cook on THURSDAY. YES THURSDAY as in THIS THURSDAY. THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW! My sister is coming with me to the show and I don't think she knows what she got herself into. I am RENTING a car to drive to NEW JERSEY of all places to see him...if that's not love I don't know what is.

Well I continued to feed my addiction by buying tickets to see him at the Georgia State Fair on October 18th. Sadly this venue is an arena so it's not general admission, but I got 24th row CENTER so I guess I'll have to handle that. It will be my 14th DC show in like 15 months. If I can keep up the 3.5 shows a year pace I'd be MORE than okay with that.

At the moment I have a youtube playlist of David's songs from my Athens concert. I really don't think I've ever been this gaga over a singer, I don't know what he does to me, but I can't get enough.

This will most likely be my last post before I head to New York tomorrow afternoon, but I will try and blog at least a little bit from my Blackberry while I'm away. And for those of you keeping score next Tuesday is my birthday, the big 2-6. Ohmy. I just got used to being 25 and all of a sudden I'm gonna be 26, where does the time go. I must wish a Happy 26th Birthday today to my "j-twin" Christine "Patrick Ireland" McKenna!!

No comments: