Monday, January 4, 2010

Measuring a Year

Happy OH-TEN everyone!

I have taken on a challenge for this year - well truth be told I plan to take on quite a few challenges this year. Most notably after being inspired by listening to "Seasons of Love"



While on my road trip back to Auburn with Drew I have decided to measure 2010 in "cups of coffee"

So keep your eye out on my "coffee count" (on the right tool bar of the blog - and also on Facebook for those of you I am Facebook friends with). This year I'd also like to share cups of coffee with as many people as possible. I'll also take donations for coffee funds. I think Starbucks Via (instant coffee) should help me from breaking the bank entirely. I can't even count how much coffee I drank the past 2 weeks that I've been home. Dunkin Donuts Iced coffees galore and endless cups of coffee at my mom's house. Seriously I wouldn't be surprised if I had 50. I do want to mention that a "cup" of coffee is really like a serving. So 1 cup of coffee at a diner is equal to a large iced coffee, but if I get a refill of diner coffee that counts as a second coffee. Let's hope I can keep this all straight.

I actually plan on keeping track of a lot of things this year. How many miles I run, what I eat, how much money I spend, etc. I also hope to work on Freddie's obedience level...we'll see.

No comments: