Thursday, April 8, 2010

I Funny Lady

So this weekend was yet another stellar "What The Fox" Improv show. Due to it falling on Easter Sunday we had a small crowd, but we knew it's be hard to compete with Jesus. Regardless it was a great show, we had a blast.

I really enjoy improv. I like laughing, making people laugh, and hanging out with fun people who I am thankful have come into my life.

We've done 3 "big" shows, 1 bar show and 1 small short show so far. I believe we are going to do one more show in the May and then take a summer hiatus. There has been talk of us performing at Auburn's Welcome Week which would be great exposure and a decent little pay check, so we shall see.

Here is some of stuff from our first show

and some stuff from our most recent show

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Chris Landry said...

Holler!! I've been wanting to see videos of WTF for a while! Improv makes me happy!

codi.susanne said...

I love your new background!!!