Tuesday, October 7, 2008

In Repair

I really might start carrying a motion sickness bag around with me. Why you ask...because this roller coaster that is my life is starting to make me sick at times. It's so crazy how one day I can be fine and the next I'm miserable....sometime it even happens in the same day. I need a steady patch, my emotions are exhausting me. The folks who have seen the brunt of my nasty streak have been the people in my writing class, mostly because the class isn't what I wanted it to be, needed it to be. These people already wrote nearly complete books and basically want us to proof read it, so I've gone on a few tirades in class, but I don't care....yelling makes me feel better. For an exercise in class yesterday I wrote something really dark and morbid just to freak them out for the fun of it. I'm sure they think I'm a headcase, but maybe I am and I don't care. One thing I wrote in the writing exercise between a character and her therapist was a quote a heard once and keeps me from giving up, "the children the world almost break become the adults who save it."

So yeah, I'm broken....big shock there. But to quote John Mayer who I was just listening to and inspired me to take a minute and write this blog, "I'm in repair, I'm not together, but I'm getting there."

No comments: