Monday, October 27, 2008

Bosto-ween

Hey Hey Hey...although it's Monday today is a great day for a number of reasons:
1. It's Star's Birthday! Happy Birthday to you!!!
2. We got our offices painted this weekend...so I am no longer looking at prison grey, instead I am looking at "Bagel" on three walls and the wall behind me is "Knockout Orange" it's lover-ly.
3. I leave for Boston tomorrow for an orientation conference/see tons of my friends, therefore I won't post for a week or so, but when I do it's sure to be chuck full of entertainment.
4. Despite always getting stressed out and last minute about Halloween costumes I have two "homemade" awesome one. Friday night my costume is part of a trio and Saturday it's just a random funny costume. I had too much fun putting things together last night...too bad I won't give you the details until after Halloween!
5. I only have a 1.5 day work week which means I have TONS to do, so I gotta run!

No comments: