Friday, November 27, 2009

War Damn Iron Bowl

I am currently on the train en route to Penn Station. I am meeting up with my sister and we are going to the NYC Auburn Alumni Iron Bowl watch party at some bar on 3rd Ave. The Iron Bowl for those of you who do not know is the annual Auburn vs. Alabma football game. It is one of the oldest and greatest rivalries in football. The game is at Auburn this year, but I opted to be home (perhaps in 2 years when it is back in *uburn I will come down). Until last year Auburn won 6 straight years against Alabama, however last year we weren't even able to score. This year we have a new coach and we are out for blood. I figured if I couldn't be in Auburn for the game I would do the next best thing. I looked up the NYC Auburn Alumni chapter and founf out they have game watch parties and was invited to attended by the chapter presidents. I'm excited to finally see some Auburn peeps in the north. I hope it's a great game and that we come out victorious!

No comments: