Thursday, February 18, 2010

Snow Day

Last Friday believe it or not in Auburn, Alabama we had a legit SNOW DAY. There was a coating of snow last year that like shut the town down, but I wasn't in town for it so I was really anxious to see campus covered in snow. Well after seeing all the snow the DC area got I was jealous of all their snow. Last Thursday I saw the decent storm that came through Texas and there was a good chance of it coming here. Well Last Thursday at like 4:30PM an university e-mail and text message went out saying the university would be closed Friday...SCORE. As excited as I was for a day off I was really hoping for snow. I actually could barely sleep. After waking up at 6:30 and 8...I finally got out of bed at 9am just when the snow was slowly starting, however it realyl started to come down, by mid-afternoon it was quite impressive. My friends Michelle and Tim joined Freddie and me to play in the snow. Here are of few pictures!


Freddie and Me on Samford Lawn


Campus in the snow


Cater Hall in the snow


My cute apartment in the snow

No comments: