Friday, December 19, 2008

My Christmas Wish(es)

I am in a New York State of Mind...too bad I won't actually be in the State of New York until Sunday...God willing. I am scheduled to fly out Sunday afternoon, but there are crazy snowstorms in the northeast right now and Sunday it should still be slushy there, plus there may be some rain in Atlanta on Sunday. I just hope if there are delays that they aren't too terrible - for both my sake and Freddie's sake.
-Not having travel days from hell are my first wish.
-My second wish is that I get to the beach when I'm home...even if only to sit on the sand in a winter coat and watch the waves crash.
-I hope to see as many friends as possible when I'm home
-I hope I don't have any car drama
-I REALLY hope new years doesn't suck - my new years always suck, but I'm going back to Baltimore with Sara and Saben to celebrate
-I hope I get practical gifts - my mom never asks my what I want and even if I told her she wouldn't buy it
- I hope between christmas or christmas $$$ I can get that orange ipod I've been eyeing as well as some itunes purchases
-I also really really would love to see it snow - there should be snow on the ground while I home, but watching the snow flakes dance through the sky is magical
-I also fully intend on drinking my bodyweight in Dunkin Donuts iced coffee
-Finally I hope to have some boy adventures - be it seeing people I used to know or meeting new ones.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year!!!

See you fools in 2009 :P

P.S. - I can't believe I've been living in Alabama for 6 months...crazy how time flies!

No comments: