Thursday, April 9, 2009

Country Bumpkin

So I got my Alabama drivers license today...finally. I made it my facebook picture so check it out...awkward. I did get my New York license back after they punched a few holes in it.So now that I am a full fledged Alabamian (ew) I have a few southern events coming up in the next few weeks.

I am going to Easter Sunday Service at a Baptist Church. Go Big or Go Home I figure. I'm sure the I'll have an awesome post after that...I may go out and buy an Easter Bonnet for the ocassion!

Then next week I am going with my friend Michelle to the Sticks Country Festival http://www.stickscountry.com/ there are even a few country performs I have heard of like Gretchen Wilson, Chuck Wicks, Julianne Hough, and Sara Evans. So that should be interesting as well.

I also have a super yummy barbeque dinner with Natty Lite in Newnan, GA - it was good times. Totally worth dirivng an hour each way to hang out and catch up for 2 hours and as a BONUS there is a Dunkin Donuts on that exit and I got a heavenly iced coffee...it's been weeks since I had one.

No comments: