Thursday, September 2, 2010

Who am I?

I have been rewatching the entire How I Met Your Mother series on DVD and this little exchange was so wonderful, heartbreaking and true for those of us in our late twenties and early thirties.

Robin: Have you ever had one of those days where nothing all that monumental happens, but by the end of it you have no idea who you are or what the hell you are doing with your life? Do you ever have one of those days?
Ted: [smiles] Uhh, about once a week.

I have had my fair share of ups and downs in life. I think we all do. I just think the journey to find yourself is awesome and scary. Lately I have not really been able to recognize myself, but in a good way. There have been lots of good things in my life and a good bit of horseshit too. 2010 has been an FASCINATING year in my life and to think we still have 1/3 of the year left.

1 comment:

codi.susanne said...

Loving the new setup friend! it took me off guard at first but I think it's very fitting